Adlard Coles Nautical Quiz Book
Our Ref: KHHIS5164
The Adlard Coles Nautical Quiz Book is perfect for seafaring quizzers. Its divided into six nautically-flavoured categories, covering 1,000 questions. Categories range from Geography, Famous people and History to Culture, Science and Trivia. Each round is graded as easy (Able Seaman), medium (Midshipman) or tough (Hard Tack). A random sprinkling of nautical 'did-you-knows’ adds a little salt to the mix and there’s a quick-fire section at the end to keep everyone on their toes.
- In which ocean is the Bermuda Triangle?
- What did Dee Caffari achieve in 2006?
- Name the first vessel to reach the North Pole in 1958
- What does the god Neptune (aka Poseidon) carry?
- What is the Saffir-Simpson scale?
- What was the proper name of ‘Bogie’s Boat?
- The Adlard Coles Nautical Quiz Book is the perfect stowaway for cosy evenings aboard or ashore.
ISBN / Part No: 9781472909138