We ship chandlery, clothing and marine equipment around the world and always endeavour to get your products to you as quickly and as cost effectively as possible. We will dispatch your order as soon as possible, usually the day it is received or within two to five business days of receipt. Our stock is controlled such that all items bought online are available in stock or due in stock within two to five days. If there is any delay due to a product being out of stock, or there is a longer lead time, for example, in the case of ‘Special Order’ items, or having a longer lead time for production, we will contact you. In such cases, we will advise when the product will be delivered (or is available for collection if you have opted to collect from our store)
Please note that orders must be received by 1400hrs for next day delivery. In some instances, we may be able to dispatch later in the day for next day delivery but this cannot be guaranteed.
If you have received an expected delivery date, you must advise us of non-delivery of your order within two working days of dispatch to UK addresses or within seven working days of dispatch to overseas addresses.
Our policy is simple – you have up to 30 days to return your purchase if it’s not suitable or you’ve changed your mind.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from Fox’s Chandlery, but if for any reason you need to return an item/s to us, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of delivery that you intend to return the item/s and return the item/s to us within 30 days of delivery and we’ll be happy to exchange for another item or make a refund by the same method used to pay for the order.
Any unwanted item/s, unless faulty, must be returned in a re-saleable condition with its original packaging and labels, and must be undamaged and unused.
We regret we are unable to accept returns and refund payment for the following items:
- Lengths of wire.
- Lengths of wire with swaged fittings attached.
- Lengths of rope/lines with or without fittings attached.
- Lengths of chain with or without fittings attached.
- Any customized or added value product.
- Any 'one off' package quoted, created and supplied to a specific customer.
Simply bring your order confirmation or delivery note and the item you wish to return or exchange, unused and in its original packaging, to our till point in the shop. If you paid by debit or credit card, please ensure you also bring the payment card you originally used to buy the item/s.
- Complete your reason(s) for return on the Returns Form included with your order.
- Enclose the Returns Form with the product and package up securely.
- Please use the original packaging if at all possible, but remove original postage labels.
- Use the Returns label from the delivery note and always obtain proof of postage.
- If you need your item/s to be collected because it's large or heavy please call our online team on +44 (0) 1473 694725.