Gill Sense Bifocal Sunglasses - Black
Gill Sense Bifocal Sunglasses are floatable, so if you drop them, all is not lost. They feature hydrophobic and oleophobic coating to repel and shed water, salt residue and oils. The lenses provide UV protection and 100% glare-free polarised technology so if you are long sighted you can swap your reading glasses for these whilst out on the water. Available in two strengths.
- Polarised lens technology
- Integral floatation
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils
- Grade 1 optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards
- Glare free vision
- Clear contrasts
- Reduced eye fatigue
- Natural colours - Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear.
- 100% UV 400 protection (UVA, UVB and UVC)
- Colours: Black
- Strength: 1.5, 2.5