Jabsco Par-Max 2.9 Pressure pump 31395-0292(12v) is Jabsco's most popular
fresh water self priming pressure pump serving multiple outlets with smooth
flow water on demand.
This fresh water pump features a three chamber diaphragm design supplying a smooth flow from 0.65 GPM to a maximum of 2.5 GPM (2.5 Litres/minute to 11Litres/minute). Self priming up to 10 feet suction lift. Pump able to run dry without damage. Removable port adapters. Permanent magnet, double ball bear armature motor.
A built-in pulsation eliminator is also included for a much better control of the cycling and noise. Can easily be used on any typical vessel with up to three fixtures and can be installed on semi - rigid pipework with screw connection of 1/2" bore flexible food grade hose.
Jabsco Par Max 2.9 water pressure pumps have been the preferred fresh water system for many years, making them the industry standard used by boat builders and enthusiasts alike.
- 3 Year Warranty
- Output 11l per minute
- Connections for: 13mm(1/2") bore hose or Hep2O push fit connectors CW193
- Pressure switch control
- Multi diaphragm design up to 1.8m vertical lift
- Can run dry
- Bypass feature no accumulator tank
- Self priming
- Supplied with Snap in ports or Hep2O connectors
- Automatic thermal cutout
- Dimensions: 230mm long, 152mm wide, 110mm high
- Fuse size 10A
- Features a quiet running motor protected by automatic thermal overload cut-out which includes bypass feature for a smooth and quiet flow